GSAM – Gifted and High Performance Identification
Australian designed and produced, GSAM enables accurate and timely identification of Gifted and High Performance students.
GSAM is designed to enable placement in extension classes and gifted programs. Alternatively, it can identify students for extension and enrichment programs alongside mainstream classes.
- Developed by a highly skilled Australian psychometrician and test item writers.
- Rigorous test development processes to ensure validity and reliability.
- Designed to accurately identify students in the top 10%-15% of population.
- Designed to discriminate up to the top ½% of the population.
- Trialled and refined on over 3 000 Australian students.
- Focus on higher order thinking and problem solving skills.
- Above current year level to better discriminate between highly able students.
- Normed on representative Australian students.
- Are secure – preventing the likelihood of coaching.
- Are administered by AAS staff to protect security and validity.
- Provide unique reporting features via our Online Reporting System.
Click below to download the GSAM brochure